Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A World Of Colour

Thick snow falls,

I have lost my friends,

All hopes are over,

The world here ends.


I carry my baby sister

My dad carries my sleepy brother,

What else could I want? Except,

My beautiful mother.


I cannot forget that face,

My mother lying dead,

All alone in a bomb-wrecked house,

Lying dead in her bed.


Now my feet ache,

I cannot walk anymore,

I would hate to admit it,

But my feet are sore.


Though I am twelve,

I pretend to be five,

My father looks down at me,

And I wonder if he were alive?


The world is silent,

Yet I hear a noise,

My world goes blank,

Yet I am sure I heard a voice


The voice belonged to my mother,

Her body was all red,

She wants to hug my brother,

She can’t, she lays there dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment